Beware of your fantasy !  

Posted in

A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't
stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring and he replies, 'I have
a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you.'
She answers, 'My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am
and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just
about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I
would find offensive.'
'Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.'
She responds, 'Well let's see what we can do about that: 1st, you have to be
single, and 2nd, you must be Catholic.' The cab driver is very excited and
says, 'Yes, I am single and I'm Catholic too!' The nun says, 'Okay, pull
into the next alley.' He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy.
But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying. 'My dear
child', said the nun, 'why are you crying?'
'Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must confess, I'm married
and I'm Jewish.' The nun says, 'That's okay, my name is Kevin, and I'm on my
way to a Halloween party!'

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

Jakarta, Indonesia
in the crossroads of decisions

Subscribe !

Enter your email address:

Notes

Buat yang mau tukaran link/banner silahkan hubungi gw via email ataupun lwt shoutbox. Cantumkan link/banner blog saya di blog anda terlebih dahulu dan konfirmasi lwt shoutbox, link/banner anda akan saya cantumkan ke dalam blog saya secepatnya, thanks


add my banner


Leave Message !

Banners & Partners

Latest Post

Latest Visitor